|No. of episodes||13|
|No. of days||39|
|No. of castaways||18|
██ Lig van Ming
|Returnees|| Greenrocker (15)|
Charlie Trelli (15)
|Filming Location||Cape Town (South Africa)|
|Season Run||April 22nd- June 3rd|
|Previous season||Survivor: Korea|
|Next season||Survivor: Iceland|
Survivor: Capetown is the thirteenth season of the Malakal ORG! It is here in Capetown where 18 contestants will battle of the title of Sole Survivor.
39 Days, 18 people, 1 SURVIVOR!
Production started the 1st of April. In a week time the hosts worked out all the twists, challenges etc. It was decided that the season would feature mainly non-flashgames due to every survivor org having loads of them and give the people something different. Also the special twist of this season "The Cape" was decided so the whole cast would be longer in the game, thus giving us more good moments for the season. Applications opened the 9th of April. Promotion was done by posting in other org groups and one on one conversations.
The 22nd of April the season started with a cast of 18 people. Just before starting we had a problem with people backing out. We added returning players to the cast to fill out the cast. Multiple people where asked, Eva and Tadd made the season.
Due to Loren being evacuated at day 15, one of the pre-merge challenges was cancelled. This was a trivia showdown challenge. Later in the game Panchetor got evacuated. This also caused some changes in the scheme. We cut down to 13 episodes instead of 14 and another challenge got cut.
At the final 4, day 35, a tie was forced which meant a firemaking challenge. We decided to do the trivia showdown, that was cut before, thus making it on the season anyway.
- Three Starting Tribes: This season will start with three starting tribes. The yellow tribe "Izinyosi", the blue tribe "Udoti" and the pink tribe "Ivuba".
- Returning players: Two returning players come back for another shot: Eva from Survivor Arabia and Tadd from Survivor Korea. Due to people backing out we have two returnees.
- The Cape : Every eliminated person will go to The Cape. Here they will have a chance to return to the game. The Cape doesn't work like Redemption island and doesn't have duels that eliminate anyone. Instead there's challenges where you can win points to have a better shot at returning and nobody will go home till someone returns to the game.
- In the third Cape Challenge the contestants played "Room Service". Three presents could be won. The red one contains a make-over for one of the people on The Cape. The green one contains an extra point for on The Cape. The blue one contains bottlepost, you can send a letter to someone still in the game.
- Double elimination: In week 3 of the game, two tribes will go to tribal instead of just one. The ones who did best in the challenge get individual immunity.
- Tribe switch: At the final 14, the contestants got swapped. Ivuba would no longer excist and the two new tribes would be New Izinyosi and New Udoti.
- Super idol: Once you combine two idols you can play this as a superidol. A superidol can be played even after the votes have been cast. A lot of power! Though it never played out this season.
Confessional Chat: Contestants will be able to utilize Confessional Chats via Facebook, as a group chat with the hosts to send their challenge scores, confessionals & votes.
Challenges: This seasons challenges will mainly focus on non-flashgames.
Strikes: When you are not able to submit you should let the hosts know. When you don't submit without telling the hosts you will receive a strike. This is for challenges and votes both. 3 strikes and you will be evacuated from the game.
Hidden immunity idols: Will be in play this season.
|Ivuba||2nd voted out|
|Izinyosi||3rd voted out|
| Ashantie Hassaradi|
|Ivuba||4th voted out|
|Udoti||Izinyosi||5th voted out|
1st Jury member
|Izinyosi||Izinyosi||6th voted out|
|Udoti||Udoti||7th voted out|
|Izinyosi||Udoti||8th voted out|
|Udoti||Izinyosi||Lig van Ming||9th voted out|
2nd Jury member
| Charlie Trelli|
|Izinyosi||Udoti||Lig van Ming||10th voted out|
3rd Jury Member
|Udoti||Izinyosi||Lig van Ming||11th voted out|
4th Jury Member
|Ivuba||Udoti||Lig van Ming||Evacuated|
5th Jury Member
|Ivuba||The Cape||Lig van Ming||12th voted out|
6th Jury Member
|Ivuba||Izinyosi||Lig van Ming||13th voted out|
7th Jury Member
| Asa Kusuri|
|Udoti||Izinyosi||Lig van Ming||Eliminated|
8th Jury Member
|Izinyosi||Udoti||Lig van Ming||14th voted out|
9th Jury Member
|Izinyosi||Udoti||Lig van Ming||
|Ivuba||Izinyosi||Lig van Ming||
|1||"The blonde queens of this tribe"||Izinyosi||-||Eva||5-1||1st Voted Out|
|2||Episode 2||Izinyosi||Topaz||Séamus||4-1||2nd Voted Out|
|3||Episode 3||Udoti||Eva||HLC||6-0||3rd Voted Out|
|Ashantie||3-1||4th Voted Out|
|4||"Show the proof"||Udoti||Séamus||Nathan||4-2-1||5th Voted Out|
|6th Voted Out|
|Tadd||5-1||7th Voted Out|
|7||"I catch the cookie"||Izinyosi||Séamus||Joshua||3-2||8th Voted Out|
|8||Episode 8||Charlie||Eva||Jino||4-3-1-1-1||9th Voted Out|
|9||Episode 9||Survivor Auction||Amber||-||Charlie||7-2||10th Voted Out|
|10||Episode 10||Andy||Amber||-||Joey||4-3||11th Voted Out|
|Eva||4-2||12th Voted Out|
|12||Episode 12||Andy||-||Wouter||2-0||13th Voted Out|
|Amber||Toby||1-0||14th Voted Out|
|Survivor: Capetown Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Dissolved Tribes||Merged Tribe|
- This is the second Malakal season that takes place in Africa. The other one is Survivor: Bantu
- This is the season with the most contestants left in the game the longest, because of The Cape twist
- This is the first time someone had to battle a host in a challenge
- This is the first time a firemaking challenge was held on Malakal